- navigating the new virtual way of running your practice administration or want to do this at a cost savings?
- a physician-owner or manager, psychiatrist, behavioral health or substance abuse practice leader?
- committed to building a practice that provides a great income for yourself and others?
- ready to streamline your operations, save money and effort, increase your cash flow?
- elevating the way you do business with quality consulting, mentorship and virtual office administration and support?
If your answer is “yes!”
At Medical Practice Consulting Services, we serve independent health care practitioners like you who want to establish themselves as leaders in their profession. With our elite, experienced executive team, you get the mindset comprehensive management services, growth initiatives, and support needed to create an exceptional service based practice with high patient and employee satisfaction.
We tailor our approach to your needs, offering:
- New practice setup, systems, and training needed to cash flow faster and more reliably
- Marketing training and tools to increase the number of patients seen in the practice
- Secure cloud-based revenue cycle management proven to reduce claim denial
- Increases in timely claims submission and reimbursement
- Reductions in payroll overhead, hiring and other human resources areas
- Existing practice closure systems and support due to retirement, relocation, or life changes including practice valuation for independent practices looking to sell.
- Service-based support resulting in higher patient and employee satisfaction.
- Credentialing and contract negotiation with Medicaid, Medicare and other insurance payers for both practice and provider.
Jonathan Hancock/ Simple Clinic PLLC
Medical Practice Consulting Services has been instrumental in our rapid growth by being a direct consultant in the development of an efficient clinic primary care delivery model.
Medical Practice Consulting Services—A full practice management and revenue cycle management company.
Medical Practice Consulting Services serves the needs of the community-based medical, psychiatric, behavioral, or substance abuse care provider who struggles […]Read More ›
Have you heard? Over the next 20 months, Medicare patients across the United States will receive a new Medicare card. […]Read More ›
As a behavioral health specialist, you know that financial issues are a big source of stress in your patients’ personal […]Read More ›